Friday, February 25, 2011

Bridal Bouquets for Real Weddings Magazine


For the last issue of Real Weddings magazine I was asked to do a few bridal bouquets for their photo shoot. Andrea of www.andreasimages.com/was the photographer.
For the first bouquet I went with beautiful china mums, star of Bethlehem and black crystal flowers. I finished the stems with black velvet ribbon and a rhinestone broach.

The next bouquets was made with solid red and black anenomies wrapped in red ribbon, and the to personalize I had my fabulous friend Stephanie of stephaniejdesigns.blogspot.com





The last bouquet was a yellow and grey beauty. I used my favorite Billy balls, craspidia, yarrow, and silver brunia. I then wrapped it in a silver satin.

Notice how the look of the bouquet changes when put in front of different colors, amazing!
















1 comment:

ninniemuggins said...

I love the silver and yellow bouquet - so modern and fun!