Friday, October 21, 2011

Polka Dot Wedding at the Citizen Hotel Sacramento

How fun are these polka dot gerbera daisy bridal bouquets! My bride wanted her bouquet to match her favorite shoes.
The pretty rose petal aisle with a swirly pattern.

I love my silver tree candelabras.
Elegant but fun brides bouquet.
Black and white flowers with pops of red. Classic but fun.

I love the black and red anemone boutonniere.
For sweetheart tables I like to do a garland to be in proportion to the table rather than a "centerpiece".


How fabulous is the cake by Freeport bakery in Sacramento? Black white and red, amazing.
A sparkler send off. A wonderful end to an amazing wedding.
Venue the Citizen Hotel.
Photographer The Goodness photography in Sacramento
D.J. and amazing lighting Extreme Productions extremeprodjs.wordpress.com
To see more go the this citizenweddingblog.com/blog/2011

No comments: