Friday, August 19, 2011

Lavender Shoot with Kt Merry & Sara Jean Events











How gorgeous are these images! I was more than happy to participate in this lovely lavender shoot in Sonoma. KT Merry and Sara contacted me and asked if I would do some bridal bouquets, table pieces etc... for a shoot they were doing at the Sonoma Lavender Farm. I LOVE lavender, and I LOVE KT Merry's photography so it was a no brainer to say yes. I put together 2 bouquets, one a formal peony with lavender and queen Anne's lace and another more casual made of lavender, alliumn, and bridal blush protea. For the flower girl a floral head wreath of lavender was just perfect for frolicking in the lavender fields.

To see more amazing images, and for a complete list of the vendors who participated, click the link to the Style me Pretty feature.






No comments: