Friday, February 5, 2010

Morning coffee or I love wedding blogs!




I really do love my computer, I totally don't know how to use it most of the time, but I love it anyway.
I have a little morning routine, I wake up send my husband off to work then I sit on the couch with the best cup of Joe you ever tasted. I cruise lots of wedding blogs, I love photography sites, planning sites, and now and then I hit the big cities and see what the citified floral designers are doing. It is my favorite time of day, all my children are safe and sleeping, (it's nice to know where they all are for these brief moments).
It's also been a privilege and lots of fun to have my work featured on so many different blogs! In fact in the last 3 months Blooms has been featured in Hong Kong, Ireland, London and as of yesterday, Paris!!!
While checking out a post Jamie of itsajaimething.com did of my work, I found I had a comment, (see how this works, your on one blog, then you HAVE to click to the other blog etc.... and so on and then oh no you better get the kids in the car to get them to school)
Anyhoo, I came across http://www.luxeproductionsnw.blogspot/ the owner, Misty had left a comment about my work so of course I knew she must be fabulous because she liked my stuff and she is! I browsed her blog and loved it, you should take a minute and browse it too!

I have heard of wedding planners, wedding consultants, event planners, etc.... but Misty is a, are you ready? She is a Celebration consultant! I just love that title, it sums up what this is all about, the celebrations of our lives, be it a wedding, birthday, anniversary, shower these occasions aren't just obligations or formalities, they are the chance to celebrate, to bring together people we love to share in our lives, and hey as far as I"m concerned that's what life is all about!

Thats me, celebrating that it's Friday!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! You are so sweet! I wish I lived closer so I could come over and give you a big hug.

Loves!!!

Misty Damico

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Aww, yay! Martha you are just the sweetest - I'm so glad you've met Misty too! You both are two of my most favorite wedding peeps out there - so nice, so creative and extremely talented. I'm honored to know you both!

Have a great day...
(((BLOG HUGS))) -Jaim

Margarita Bloom said...

Congrats on being featured in all those fabulous places...and Paris too!! Ooh, la la!! It's a wonderful feeling to be sure. I adore Misty's blog and she certainly is a Celebration consultant! She's oh, so fabulous as well as Jaime (Another peep I adore!!)