Monday, May 24, 2010

Mitch and Lindsey's wedding photographed by Jessica moore of Stout Photography

This morning I'm featuring a wedding shot by one of my favorites, Jessica Moore of http://blog.stoutphoto.com/
I always feel honored when folks in the wedding industry ask me to work on their events. So I was excited when Jessica brought her sister in law to be to meet with me. Lindsey and Mitch were planning their wedding to take place on family property. I love home weddings.

Lindsey went with pewter bridesmaid dresses and then brought in color with her flowers. Each bridesmaid carried a bouquet of different colors. We used a great mix of flower variates, anemones, tulips, roses, peonies, lavender, hydrangea etc... Then we coordinated each groomsman's boutonniere with each bridesmaids bouquet.







Pretty posies all in a row.


Look how pretty the field is with the little clover.

Often simple is best, for the ceremony Lindsey just draped white fabric in the beautiful oak tree, I love it!

Instead of a sand ceremony or lighting a unity candle, Lindsey and Mitch branded their initials in the oak tree, how romantic is that?




Another all time favorite, Lindsey and Mitch used an old fallen tree on the property, sawed it up to use as their table scape. One log for the centerpieces, one log for the candle and one log for the table number. I love when weddings have such personal touches.


I Love the way Chinese lanterns fill a space, and in the multiple colors it really makes the tent look like a place to celebrate.

No comments: